Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bill and PPA

Bills Poker Blog has some comments on the PPA/Full Tilt postition on the legality of poker. For some reason he seems to support it.

I don't.

Here's the comment I left on his blog.

Yep, now they want to take the position that online poker is illegal.

Why in the world are they interested in taking that position?

PPA is a very suspect organization, which I've talked about in this series of posts.

I don't think online poker is illegal and I don't think players should support any organization like PPA which takes the position that it is.



Actually, I'm not sure the comment took.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Rini said...

Hi Gary,

Long time reader of your posts on RGP. Thanks for noticing my post. Sorry we don't agree on the topic though. I do understand your take, I just don't agree.

Bill

PS. Yeah, I think your comment got munched in my system somehow.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home