Friday, February 16, 2007

Lou on PPA

Lou has some comments about the Poker Players Alliance. He at least doesn't claim they're helping poker players.

I'm not impressed by PPA at all. I don't trust them. Here's the comment I put on Lou's Blog


PPA takes the position that online poker is illegal.

No court has ever made that finding.

Why do they take that position? They won't respond to my emails.

If they got what they wanted with the carveout you still would not be able to fund an online poker account.

They won't tell us where they get their money and they gave their money to Republican causes prior to the passing of that law recently passed.

What have they done that makes you want to trust them?

Here's some previous comments I've made about PPA and their shady facade.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home