Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm back

As some of y'all know I've had a lifelong problem with depression. For the most part it's been somewhat undercontrol the last couple of years. I've been seeing a psychiatrist and have been on a mood stabilizer which has seemed to suffice.

This year I started having some problems with high blood pressure. Recently it got worse and it seems one of the side effects of the new blood pressure medication I got put on is depression.

The last 3 weeks or so I've been pretty much depressed, I had one 4 day period where I was severely depressed. I've been on an anti-depressant in addition to the mood stabilizer for about a week, and today I switched my blood pressure medication.

I'm feeling much better.

That's why I've been pretty much ignoring my blogs. I expect to be much more active in my blogging.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Gary! We missed ya!

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home