Friday, September 01, 2006

Micheal Craig's Blog

I thought I'd put together a series of posts reviewing and commenting on various poker blogs. For no good reason other than it's the first one in my bloglines list, I'm starting with Micheal Craig's Blog.

Micheal Craig is the author of the book on the series of games between Andy Beal and the "corporation", The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King

Like many good blogs, his blog is about him more than anything else. It's a poker blog becuase poker is a lot of what he does these days. Or at least writing about poker is a lot of what he does.

Right now, since his primary activity is finishing up a ghosting job for a Full Tilt book on poker stratagy, he's putting in a lot of words pimping the Full Tilt poker site, but Craig is a professional writer, so reading his words are enjoyable.

I like his blog and read most of his blog posts. I recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home