Friday, August 18, 2006

Strip Poker

The math and poker blog is back online.

I ran across this news story on a strip poker tournament in London.

I don't have a comment on it. I have no idea what the rules are. The news story says it's no limit hold'em. But my experience with strip poker is that it's an ante of one item of clothing and no betting rounds. Or if it's a group game the worst hand sheds an item of clothing which is won by the best hand and the other's get a wash. And sometimes the lost items go to the winner, sometimes they're just discarded.

I wonder what the buyin is.

1 Comments:

Blogger nhggfu said...

it was paddy power 10k Sterling to the winner.. (they will do anything for Press -See the gambling jesus saga!)

paul
paul@ http://poker.gambling-ireland.com

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home