Saturday, March 31, 2007

Future of the blog

I recently got the url www.poker-road-trips.com and was going to move this blog over to it. But, I've changed my mind.

The Technorati ranking for this address and the google rank isn't bad so I decided to not give up this address. I am going to use the newly acquired URL also though. I'll probably focus this blog mostly on making rude comments about poker celebrities.

When I started this blog it was intended as an outlet for trip reports for some traveling I'd planned. Katrina kind of changed some of my plans, but I'll probably use the new site mostly for that kind of thing. I like having multiple blogs becuase it makes me feel like an important internet personality.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Bolin said...

I'll probably focus this blog mostly on making rude comments about poker celebrities.

which would be different... how, exacly? :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Gary Carson said...

There's that.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home