Saturday, May 19, 2007

Chris Ferguson is supporting theives

If you're reading this Chris, call me.

Same scamming affiliate of FullTilt attracts web traffic by stealing content from honest websites (copyright is property, they are thieves) and using it to promote FullTilt.

Not only that but FullTilt supports them by sponsoring a freeroll tournament they put on to promote themselves.

This is not tolerable behavior on the part of FullTilt. Not even close.

Haley is on top of it, I didn't even know about it until I read her blog about it.

Representatives of FullTilt try to weasel around it. I expect Chris Ferguson to fix this and fix it quickly and permanently. And I don't want to hear any weasel shit about him not actually owning FullTilt.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dantana said...

I wrote to Full Tilt Support about this problem, and they responded asking me for evidence. I said look at the damn blog ... and they suggested I contact some internet watchdog.

Will see if I saved that email. It really is unacceptable.

What's worse is that people running these crappy, content stealing websites actually have better conversion rates than those who put out original content. Why? Because when someone searches and finds a ganked post, it doesn't take them long to realize they are not seeing what they came looking for ... and thus they are more likely to exit quickly, often by clicking one of those exciting (!) Full Tilt ads.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home