Saturday, February 23, 2008

Danny goes on the wagon for a day

Danny Boy is going to try playing sober at the tournament at the Commerce just to see if it improves his performance any over his recent play in some European events. Never can tell.

He also tells us he isn't going to tell us.
<
Speaking of cool, I just got word today that I'll be adding yet another trip to my March schedule and I don't care how far it is. I'm scheduled to be in Australia from Mar 3-8 to be a part of something that is beyond cool. I'm not sure I have the ok to talk about it, so rather than ruin the opportunity for myself, I'll wait until I get the word that it's cool to talk about before mentioning it.

I'd always thought that it would be best to not mention it if you don't want to mention it.

Curious I did a quick google on Australia Mar 3-8 and came up with this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

HAHAHA! That link is priceless! Great stuff, Carson.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home